• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

deerbcy

Toma
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi - I’m so new to this but my name is Toma and I’m looking for DC or Marauder Era roleplay partners!

I mainly roleplay BxB, CxC and OcxOc sort of thing but I’m willingly to try out ANYTHING if we become friends!

Ships I typically do are : Starchaser (James Potter x Regulus Black) Wolfstar (Remus Lupin x Sirius Black) — TimKon (Tim Drake x Conner Kent), Roy Harper x Jason Todd … ect ect (I’m willingly to do other ships, if you asked me to!)

My roleplay style depends on yours since I’m decently good at copying styles! (Adv. Literate, Literate, Semi Literate and even Novela if I try!)

Please add Remuslupin. On discord if you’re interested! I really need new roleplay partners :D! If you have any questions just ask me on Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back