• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for creative partner

MacabreMina

I'm Mina and I am new to this.

I would love to meet someone I could write an original story with. Someone willing to discuss plot ideas, OCs, and really build the world together. I love sharing inspiration pictures to help visualize things better and will really geek out about a story with you. I will have my own Fandom going by the end of a story. Lol

I am not picky on genres or settings, but I do tend to lean more towards fantasy or modern.

I am an adult with a job and a family, so I would prefer someone patient and not necessarily in a rush for each post. I'm down to write very casual, with short, simple posts, or to really go for it and do pages at a time, depending on my partners preferences.
Over 18 is a must, but bonus points if you're closer to 30 and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back