• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Melly

Study Mode ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! It's been a long time since I've used this site but I'm currently interested in doing some 1x1 rps!

I go by Melly typically, currently 26 and have been roleplaying for about roughly like 10 years on/off. I write in 3rd person POV typically with a semi-literate to literate length depending on the situation. I love to story build and explore character interactions along with internal dialogues and thought processes. I'm only interested in doing SFW roleplays and if there are NSFW scenes I would prefer to skip to move along with storylines. I've lately been on an oc x oc kick in fantasy settings, but I can do modern/realistic as well! I don't mind roleplaying either gender, or multiple characters.

I'm open to a lot of ideas. For any fandom-based roleplay my interests are currently:
  • Fairy tail
  • Fourth wing
  • ACOTAR (currently reading TOG as we speak so that'll be listed here eventually)
  • JJK
There's more that I can't think of right now but just ask and I'll gladly tell you if I'm interested or not! Looking forward to lots of writing!! :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back