• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Chum(s)

Chalcedony

Aspiring Autotroph
Hey there! I'm Chalcedony, but feel free to call me Dony. I'm an almost 20 female attending university full-time, and my timezone is CST. I've been roleplaying on and off for a few years, though it's been more off than on recently. I'm really wanting to get back into things, so here I am!

What I Dig/Rules
  • Two moderately chunky paragraphs is a detailed enough reply for me, but since sometimes the situation doesn't call for a whole lot of text, I'm not really all that picky on length. I'd much rather have quality instead of quantity. But that said, if you like to write really long posts, I'll do my best to match.
  • My schedule varies from week to week, but I try to get replies back within a day or two or let you know if it will be longer.
  • I won't hunt you down or pester you if you ghost me, but if something ain't jiving with you, let me know!
  • I prefer to roleplay here on the site, either on the forums or private messages.
  • I usually like to play female characters, however, if the idea interests me enough, I’m open to playing someone else.
  • My go-to pairing for any romantic plots is fxf, but again, I’m open to doing something else if we come up with a good idea.
  • I'm totally down for doubling, but I don't consider it a requirement.
  • Usually, when it comes to fandom roleplays, I prefer to play ocs rather than canon characters (since I'm usually awful at playing canon folks), though I don’t mind which you want to play (and if we're doubling, I'd be willing to play a canon character if needed).
Genres/Settings I Enjoy
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Sci-Fi
  • Horror
  • Post-Apocolypse
Fandoms
The Big Ones (aka what I actually know the lore of):
  • Dragon Age
  • Tales of series (I haven't played all of them, but I've finished a solid chunk of the main entries)
  • Dark Souls
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Stardew Valley
Others I’m Sorta Familiar With:
  • Steven Universe
  • Fallout (I’ve played NV and FO3, and only a little bit of FO4)
  • Mass Effect (it’s been a loooong time, though)
  • Miraculous Ladybug
  • Hellsing
If anything here piques your interest, feel free to drop a reply or shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Hiya! Name’s a Person Has Been Spotted or Spots! Hope I’m not bothering you but would you like to do an Oc based Miraculous Ladybug roleplay. I’m up for having an fxf love square. Maybe we can even double and play a team of miraculouses if you’re interested (I’m fine with playing either gender and such :) )

OMG I'd love to plot something in the Dragon Age verse if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back