• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom/Original Roleplays! (Some plots and cravings inside!)

sleepymango

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so I'm relatively new here, but I came here looking for rps. I'm in a ton of different fandoms, so don't be shy to message me to see if I'm in a fandom I didn't include. I have a discord preference, but if that's not possible/available, I don't mind doing it here!

I'm mainly searching for a jjk rp, specifically a OG Sukuna/Heian Era x oc rp, with omegaverse possibly. I'm open to plot ideas and brainstorming, though I have a few ideas of my own. But there are other things we could do! I like FNF, JJBA, A/B/O in general, Jinx, HTTYD, Mortal Kombat, Hannibal, Spiderman, DBH, One Piece, and more! Please feel free to message me.
I enjoy darker more mature themes, with some angst/hurt comfort thrown in.

I love omegaverse, or survival kind of plots, monster x human tropes, things like that. I typically response as quick as I can, and I normally rp on my laptop, but if I'm responding on mobile give me a little bit longer to type. I do have a life outside of rp, so be patient please. My timezone is CDT. I am a Multishipper and I enjoy a vast variety of plots. I mainly do MxM, as its most comfortable for me, can do MxNB too, and ofc trans men are still welcome. Please feel free to message me!!! :3

Rules!
1. Please be 18 or older, as I am 19, and don't exactly want to rp with Minors.
2. Please be at least Semi-lit. I base my writing off my partners, but I can give 2-6 paragraphs, just please, no one liners.
3. Be patient with me! I have a few mental disorders, and I do have a life outside of Rp, but normally I try to respond as quick as possible!
4. I am Ghost friendly! I'd prefer it if we communicated, but I understand life happens, or you might get bored!
5. I don't double, I've tried it before and its simply not my cup of tea, sorry. :[

I'm also craving A sidlink/Ganlink rp, please please dm me!! We can brainstorm here, or on disc, I love coming up with plots and au's, but I don't like for it to be completely one sided. Bolded is who I'd like to play, if there's nothing bolded, I have no preference.

My list of Fandoms and pairings! (always adding bc I forget lol)

FNF
PicoxBF

JJBA
Giorno/Mista, Rohan x Jotaro, Rohan x Josuke, Risotto x Doppio (theres more but we'd be here forever.)

ATLA
Zuko x Sokka

Jinx
Jaekyung x Kim, Potato x Choi

HTTYD
Hiccup x Oc, Oc x Oc

Mortal Kombat
Johnny Cage x Kenshi, Mk11 Johnny Cage x Oc

Hannibal (and HEU)
Will Graham x Hannibal, Adam x Nigel

Spiderman (specifically ATSPV)
Miguel x Peter B, Miguel x Oc, Peter B x Oc.

DBH
Connor x Oc, Oc x Oc

BOTW/TOTK
Sidon x Link, Link x Ganon, Link x Oc, Ganon x Oc, Oc x Oc

One Piece
Crocodile x Buggy, Buggy x Mihawk, Sanji x Zoro, Luffy x Law,

Genshin Impact
Childe x Aether, Childe x Zhongli, Zhongli x Venti, Zhongli x Itto, Kaveh x Alhaitham (theres more, feel free to ask in PMs!)

RDR2
Arthur Morgan x Charles, Arthur Morgan x OC, Oc x Oc, John x Javier

Bg3
Durge x Gortash, Durge x Halsin, Durge x Astarion, Durge x Gale, Gale x Astarion, Durge x Oc, Astarion x Halsin, Oc x Oc

Oc x Oc

The Boys (I am on Season three, be patient please 🙏) CRAVING
Frenchie x Supe Oc (Somewhat replacing Kimiko)

Now for original Pairings/Tropes!

Lovers to Enemies
Werewolf x Vampire
Merman x Mershark/Octo
Hybrid x Handler
Hybrid x Hybrid
Omega x Alpha
Alpha x Beta
Yakuza Boss x College kid
Werewolf x human
Vampire x Human
Monster x Human
God x Human
Demigod x God​

Now I do have some Original Plotlines I'd like to share! Just to give you an idea of what I like n' such!

Yakuza Plot- Craving (darker + mature themes galore)
Okay so for the Yakuza boss and the college student, this one is quite simple, an a few ways it could go. You have a college student in debt, that's loaning from the yakuza, but forgets to pay his loans many-a-times, but the boss decides, you know what? I'll go check this one out myself. 2nd, College student willingly comes to the Yakuza boss looking for help with finances or bribing the school to let them pass the class or something like that, offers themself up to the boss/offers to join the yakuza. Or Yakuza boss is kinda stalkerish, deciding they are gonna trap the student one way or another, sends goonies to beat the kid up and take his money aka making him broke, the yakuza boss swoops in to ''help''.(A/B/O would be great.)

An owner coming home with a new hybrid, leaving them alone for a bit if they have to go on a trip lets say. One of the hybrids could be like a retired military one/fighting ring or just an aggressive one in general the other could be more of a brat, purposely act out when the owner is there, but the other hybrid could put them in their place/ learn how to deal with them, and socialize.

The Demon King? Being summoned by a mere human? A human nonetheless who didn't even believe in magic? Foolish. But, once summoned they are immediately bound together in a contract, the human panicking as destruction of this contract would immediately kill him, he opts for the Demon King to become his protector. (even better if the human is kinda evil/in debt from loan sharks,) The Demon King, now bound to this human as a guardian of sorts, now has to put up with the mortal's every whim, until the contract is complete, and he can reap their soul. But as time goes on, he finds himself.. slowly opening up, despite his best interests. When the time comes, can he really end this humans life?

Merfolk Plot- CRAVING THE LEVI PLOT REALLY BAD (be prepared for darker/mature themes)
A young merman, unknowingly trespasses into a another's territory, and its up to the other merfolk to get rid of the intruder. Or, a royalty version, where a prince decides to go take on the fearsome mer that's been terrorizing his part of the ocean and others for years now. But as he swims to the beast's layer, he finds something much, much, bigger and deadlier than he could ever even handle. (This one could be a Levithan mer 🤭) The other mer has two choices, kill the little prince to serve as a warning, or.. let him go.. but he is particularly shiny.. maybe it wouldn't hurt to keep him for a little bit? (A/B/O would be great with this one.)

There are of course more, I'll keep adding as time goes on! Don't be shy to hit me up with some of your own plotlines/Au's!!!

Last edited:
Do you like MHA? I would be interested in CCxCC with the older characters. I can do like Shigaraki, Hawks or Aizawa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back