• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SmittenKittten

Lovestruck Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, I'm a little awkward I fear, so apologies in advance. I'm looking for some roleplays, specifically Genshin geared ones. I really only use discord if I'm being totally honest, I have no problem doing it here but my responses may be a little late/slow!

As for plots, I have none, but I'm open to brainstorming. I like canon, but I also like to play around with AUs and different headcanons.

I personally prefer more romantic rps, I rarely do platonic ones unless the plot is REALLY compelling. As for ships, I'm a multishipper and can play almost anyone - but I do prefer a few characters.
These are characters I've written/enjoy writing; Itto, Kaveh, Zhongli, Wanderer, Cyno, Tighnari, Gorou, Xiao, Ayato, Neuvilette, Chongyun, Alhaitham and Sethos

I have a strong bias for bxb as you can tell, but I'm definitely willing to dip my toes in bxg if it's a pairing I like ! The only pairings I dislike are Wrio x Neuv & Childe x Zhongli, I am open to anything else as long as it isn't morally wrong/illegal!

I prefer longer responses, on discord I can easily pass the 2k limit once or twice depending on what's happening in the roleplay. Shorter responses (One liners, 2-3 sentences and so on) tend to bore me, and responses that lack punctuation and capitalization irk me - and I don't mean to be rude when I say that!

All that aside, feel free to reach out! I don't bite! ^,^ Thank you for (hopefully) reading this unnecessarily long(?) post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back