• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for casual RP Partner :)

-Duskt-

Prenumbra of nights song
Hello, I've been around for a while just haven't been active very much.

So what I am looking for is a RP partner that is okay with simple responses and some detailed responses. I don't require any giant novel sized responses, as a lot of times I am to busy to make a response that large and I don't want you to have to put all the work into our adventure. I tend to keep things very casual, and as far as a plot goes for a RP I like to just wing it and make up the story as the RP progresses.

Also just as a little side note I like to just chat to, so if you ever need someone to just talk to I will listen.

I love fantasy themed Rp's but will do modern or futuristic. Romance is fine in any of these themes :)
I am comfortable playing either male or female characters.

Sorry if this seems like a bit of a lazy thread but I am incredibly tiered at the moment.

If interested just PM me.

Have a lovely day :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back