• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Canon x OC double up [Gotham TV Show]

Gymnopedies

"ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ."
Hello there! My name is Kathrine (yes, without an 'e' in the middle). I roleplayed on this site for a few months last year before stopping, but now I'm back and seeking to start some new roleplays. I am only looking to do roleplays on Gotham (the TV show) right now, but I may be interested in doing other fandoms later on. So without further delay, let's get into details of what kind of roleplay I am seeking out and stuff.

My Writing Style:
- I usually write 3-5 paragraphs, though I try to match my partner's length as best as I can
- Length of reply time varies, and I kindly ask for patience when waiting for me to reply. Sometimes I may reply several times a day, and sometimes once every few days.
- Double-ups only
- Can do any gender pairings, but want to do fxm for my part of the roleplay
- Willing to do Canon x Canon for your part, but will only do Canon x OC for my part
- Am comfortable with any topic except smut. If the scene gets too steamy, I ask that we do fade to black.
- Can play most characters for your OC's love interest, except for Jerome and Jeremiah. I am a little hesitant to play Ed as I'm not very good with riddles, but I can give it a try.
- AUs are welcomed!
- A sucker for angst and drama
- Comfortable with doing love triangles and multiple love interests for your OC, but I would prefer if you would be willing to do the same for my OC
- Will not use face claims for my OC, description only

What I Am Seeking From You:
- Must be able to write at least several sentences. One-liners is a huge no no.
- Comfortable with dark/violent topics (I mean, this is Gotham we're talking about after all)
- Willing to play Jerome or Jeremiah as my OC's love interest
- Be patient with replies from me
- Willing to play side characters if the roleplay calls for it
- Must be willing to plan out the roleplay with me, rather than diving straight in

And yeah. I think that's about it. If I missed anything or you have any questions, just leave a comment down below! And if you're interested in starting a roleplay with me, please feel free to shoot me a message! :D

Last edited:
Bump~

tumblr_ne4uq2at141tm9plgo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back