• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Bungou/Bungo Stray Dogs roleplayers

BSD RP

D_A_Z_A_I-OSAMU

OsAmUDaZaI
I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how everything works exactly, but I'm trying.

I've noticed a lack of BSD roleplayers during my years of RPing so I'm hoping to find some decent BSD RP partners on this site. I'm going to list my rules and preferences down below. Don't be scared! RPing is supposed to be fun so I don't like to be too strict but I also like to list my preferences so that you can understand what you're getting into.

~Rules and Preferences~

1: I exclusively play Dazai Osamu, so don't expect me to play as someone else.

2: Though I don't expect you to reply with essays and perfect spelling 100% of the time, I do expect for you to at least reply with readable sentences. I've ran into too many RPers who RP like this... *Eh run in too wal and jhump don railings whot present sped*... Not only is it unpleasant to read, but it takes time for me to make a proper reponse. So please... Please at least have basic spelling and grammar skills.

3: Nothing erks me more than someone ghosting me in the middle of an RP. I understand that it can be awkward and intimidating to tell your RP partner that you're bored with the RP but ghosting the person isn't a solution. I would rather you tell me upfront that you don't wish to RP anymore or would like to RP something different instead of you disappearing and having me wondering if you'll reply. If you're someone who frequently ghosts your RP partners than you might want to avoid this.

4: Tell me your preferences as well! I hate doing things that my RP partner doesn't like so to avoid the inital embarrassment, tell me what you expect from me. By giving me this information in advance, the RP experience will be better in the long run. Don't be afraid to bombard me with your rules! 😃

5: I am comfortable with shipping. My main ships are... ChuuyaxDazai, OdaxDazai, KunikidaxDazai... However don't make this the main plot of the RP. Doing so will resort to a boring RP.

6: I absolutely accept AUs and timelines. My favorite timeline in BSD is the Dark Ages timeline. If you would like to RP an AU or a timeline, let me know in advance!

PPhew...That was a lot to type! 😰 II'm open to RPing here. Don't be afraid to ask me questions. If you do hit me up, we can discuss the plot of our RP and go from there. I'm comfortable doing just about anything. I usually RP with Chuuya, Oda or Kunikoda. Thanks for reading all of this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back