• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for any literate or semi-literate RP partners!

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
Non-fandom, I will be using any one of my own original characters. I currently have no RP partners, and am looking for one! I have a years worth history of Roleplaying, but have never done it on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, sorry I couldn't private message you since my phone is being laggy at the moment. But I had a question—what do you mean by cravings?

Oh. In that case, there's nothing particular I want to try. Any genre is fine, but I prefer: Sci-Fi, Modern World, Modern Fantasy (placed in a modern setting but follows fictional stories and rules that wouldn't make sense or be possible in the real world, this I prefer most, correct me if there's a name for it), horror, or romance. PM me if you're interested in any of that.

Hey! I'd love to rp with you, but I'm really only looking for MxM right now, so if you're up for that then I can shoot you a pm and we can discuss some plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back