• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for angst post apocalyptic rp | TLOU inspired, platonic, found family, 1x1

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, I'm back to search for new potential partners to write with. I strictly play male characters (for my main, side characters doesn't count) and I consider myself semi-lit at least though i would like to think im literate too. My average post length varies from 2-4 paragraphs, I usually end up writing more so expect 4-5 paragraphs average when given good material.

I will plan in ooc and discuss all the details that will be added to the rp. I'm fine with chatting and making friends with my rp partners though I don't usually speak much outside of the rp topic considering I'm not exactly much of a talker.

I don't have triggers, so feel free to do what you like also tell me what is yours as i have no way of knowing if you dont tell me lol.

rules:

-please be 18+ (im not comfortable writing with someone younger)

-Please try to be active if you can

- semi-lit+ one paragraph at least (if you can do more that's cool.)

-i prefer using rl faceclaim so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.

-If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask them. I will try my best to explain.

I've been looking back on TLOU (game) and I've been craving the dynamic between joel and ellie. I'll probably won't do parent/child kind of vibe but something close to it like older sibling/younger sibling found family dynamic. i don't have a particular plot in mind but I'm willing to make one when we discuss it together.

Last edited:
Hi there! I think a sibling dynamic in a TLOU setting would be so fun and I love that idea.

Hey! I'm Delphi and would really be interested in a TLOU inspired RP! :) (if you're still looking of course) I loved playing TLOU when it came out so a RP inspired my it would be right up my alley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back