• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an RP Partner :>

Novaboops

Hello! I like to go by Nova. I am 29 years old and my pronouns are She/Her. I'm hoping to find someone who to role play Hetalia with! I'd prefer my partner to be 21+ or around my age if possible!

The character I mainly play as is Canada (he's very near and dear to me), but I am also comfortable with playing England, Spain, Russia, and America along with some other characters (albeit maybe not as confidently). I am open to most ships, but the ones I am very fond of are FrUk, RusAme, and PruCan. I also adore the FACE family dynamic, and would love to RP with that dysfunctional family. I enjoy all sorts of AU's, but am very fond of anything that's more fantasy or supernatural. I enjoy plotting things just so it makes it easier to not get stuck in an RP and both parties can know what their heading towards in the story. I am also someone who would prefer a partner that can play multiple characters, since that also helps with moving things along in rp plots! :> I would also play multiple characters when need be!

I am fine with most lengths to a reply, so long as there is something to work with in order to continue with the RP. Sometimes less is best, and sometimes when the creativity hits, you end up writing a longer reply. I am completely fine with either!

I am also a fan of hurt/comfort type of things as well! Just something about making a character suffer and then giving them a happy ending of sorts is nice.

Another fandom/character I'd love to find a partner for is for a rarepair(?) of sorts in the South Park fandom. I adore the Dip pairing (Pip and Damien) and would love to find someone who'd want to RP as Damien to my Phillip.

I am new to this site, and am trying to get the hang of it. But if you are interested, please reach out! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back