• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an RP Partner <33

NoniTea

Slow Replies
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am interested in roleplaying an OC x Canon (for both of us—like a double up if that makes sense) for one of these fandoms (bold is what I want to do the most):

Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, MLP, Beastars, Black Butler, Chainsaw Man, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, Naruto, Marvel, Star Wars, Umbrella Academy

Here are Some Things About Me Before You Message me!!:
  • My name is Noni (she/they) and I am 18+! I will not write for minors and I will not role play with minors so please don’t approach me if you are younger than 18. Thank you~!
  • I live in the HST and I can get about 2-3 written replies done a day when it comes to the roleplay (not counting plotting and headcanon and other fun stuff if we get to become close~!!)
  • I love love love to write angst and hurt/comfort so please be prepared to cry tears with me.
  • I am totally good with LGBT+ characters and pairings. You don’t even need to ask !!
  • I do have Discord but I don’t have a preference to where we write.
  • I write pretty detailed responses but I don’t stick to it 24/7 (sometimes I have off days and write a little to a ton so yeah)
  • I am ghosting friendly and slow response friendly. I totally get it. I am super busy so hearing from me is hard in the first few messages as I need to make myself focused lol
  • Please PM me if you are interested in writing with me <3

Last edited:
Hi there!!
Are you still looking for someone to roleplay umbrella academy with?
I’m interested!

Are you still looking for Attack on Titan or Black Butler?
Yes!! I would write either. I am all caught up on Attack on Titan but only caught up to the Public School Arc for Black Butler. So just let me know~!

I am interested in roleplaying an OC x Canon (for both of us—like a double up if that makes sense) for one of these fandoms (bold is what I want to do the most):

Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, MLP, Beastars, Black Butler, Chainsaw Man, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, Naruto, Marvel, Star Wars, Umbrella Academy

• My name is Noni (she/they) and I am 18+! I will not write for minors and I will not role play with minors so please don’t approach me if you are younger than 18. Thank you~!
  • I live in the HST and I can get about 2-3 written replies done a day when it comes to the roleplay (not counting plotting and headcanon and other fun stuff if we get to become close~!!)
  • I love love love to write angst and hurt/comfort so please be prepared to cry tears with me.
  • I write pretty detailed responses but I don’t stick to it 24/7 (sometimes I have off days and write a little to a ton so yeah)
  • I am ghosting friendly and slow response friendly. I totally get it. I am super busy so hearing from me is hard in the first few messages as I need to make myself focused lol
Boost~

• I am totally good with LGBT+ characters and pairings. You don’t even need to ask !!
Boosting a little~

Evening bump ~

hi!! I would be interested for an on discord chainsaw man roleplay if you are still up for it! <//3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back