• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an RP? I'm looking for an RP! (Settings & Pairings Inside, Plots to be added!)

Spectral Enigma

intangible mysteries

• Hello! I'm Natalia, a 19 year old college student that also has two jobs. I'm an avid writer and have been roleplaying since before 2011. Due to my experience, I'm comfortable promising a decent level of quality in my writing. Here's some basic stuff I can guarantee you!

• At least one post every two days, possibly daily. If you request very detailed roleplay (anything between 1,200-1,750 words per post), a reply will take quite a bit longer. If you want more writing than 2,000 words per post, for whatever reason, I'm not the partner for you! Sorry!
    • My post lengths aren't always counted, and I won't count your words either. I make a habit of posting as much or as little is necessary, but I can promise you that the roleplay will never devolve into one-liners. That being said, a shorter post does not mean I'm losing interest! It's just because I don't want to drag something beyond what's needed. Expect an average of 5-12 paragraphs if you're going for detailed, and 3-7 for more casual.
    • I play multiple characters every single time, no exceptions! Depending on the roleplay, I'll be willing to play a main character and multiple sides, or multiple main characters of similar importance. The latter may be for long term, worldbuilding-inclusive roleplays. Usually, the main will be a female, but sides may be any gender.
    • I don't like godmoding, powerplaying, and metagaming. I won't hate you instantly if you do any of these, but please don't deliberately do so. I can promise you that I won't control your characters or try to force anything in the RP.
    • I have No Limits. That means I'm okay with anything within RPN rules. If you have any triggers, inform me as soon as you can!
    • I can roleplay in Third-Person and First-Person. I don't have a preference of one over the other, so please let me know what you want!
    Now, let's talk about you!
    This is my nice way of telling you my rules. I certainly hope they aren't too much, and most of them are up for debate if you feel the need to contest them.

• Don't godmode/powerplay/metagame. I'll be happy to explain these for you if you're unclear.
    • Whatever your age is, I'm okay with. You can be 16 or 60. I just wish that you understand that the roleplays may contain adult themes that are usually reserved for "18+", however I understand that some kids can tolerate this and some adults cannot.
    • Plot with me! I'm not here to feed you a story on a spoon, nor are you here to feed me a story on a spoon! Feel free to add as many or as few details as you need to to the roleplay's world, and I'll be alright with that! If you want to build the world with me? ...Please bear my children.
    • A reply a week would be nice! I understand if you're busy, so don't stress! You don't even have to tell me about it unless you want to.
    • Please put in some effort! I'll reciprocate and try to go beyond.
    Hop on over to the next tab to find Pairings & Settings!

Howdy! This sounds super neat and amazingly detailed! I’m Figmint, or Figgy, I’m 25 and also a college student and working. I’m in the U.S on EST time.

I’m new to this site and learning forum based RPs. I’ve done text based RPs with friends, but nothing longer formatted. As far as plots and content, I have no hard lines or triggers- though I would let you know if I was uncomfortable with a topic. I prefer 3rd person POV, but can switch if needed. I don’t mind doing multiple characters as well. Your more casual length of text (3-7 paragraphs) sounds rad and makes for a punchier plot motion.

I’m capable of posting every 1-2 days, on average. However, if as I get more into next semesters midterms and other project weeks that may be more spaced out. I wouldn’t ever leave you hanging though. I’ll give ample notice if I will back off for a few days or more. I’ll also try to make up for it with a longer update. :)

If you’re good with all that- I’m super interested in your Earth-M setting with nearly any pairing listed fitted to that setting, though the human & mermaid sounds rad. I’m also cool with playing any character gender identity and orientation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back