• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an rp (closed)

Dex-y

Welcome to the Dex!
Boy oh boy has it been quite some time sense I have tried to do an rp. I really want to give it a shot again however and would love to maybe make a friend or two along the way!
I'm not going to make too long of a post sense I am sure most of you know the general rules people like to have and all that.

About me.
- I live in the pacific time zone
- I work on weekends at 5:30 am till 2 pm
- I tend to write about 1-2 paragraphs for a reply, but will match my partner for the most part
- I like if we both contribute to plot and story development!
- my longest rp so far has gone 2 years
- I like to play males mostly and really would like to do a mxm paring
- I will play as side characters as well to help the story
- I love me some romance however don't give me none of that Romeo and Juliet stuff. Give it some time and reason to happen. Romance doesn't need to happen though.

Paring ideas/ Setting junk I like? Feel free to suggest your own.

- Ocean related plots!!, mermaids, PIRATES!, fishermen, blah blah blah
- DemonxHuman
- PrincexThief or Assassin
- Self destructive neighbor in the apartment beside you
- Homeless individual taken in to rich home (plot can go fantasy or be a romance or whatever)
- Dragons
- Monsters
- And whatever else

Boy oh boy has it been quite some time sense I have tried to do an rp. I really want to give it a shot again however and would love to maybe make a friend or two along the way!
I'm not going to make too long of a post sense I am sure most of you know the general rules people like to have and all that.

About me.
- I live in the pacific time zone
- I work on weekends at 5:30 am till 2 pm
- I tend to write about 1-2 paragraphs for a reply, but will match my partner for the most part
- I like if we both contribute to plot and story development!
- my longest rp so far has gone 2 years
- I like to play males mostly and really would like to do a mxm paring
- I will play as side characters as well to help the story
- I love me some romance however don't give me none of that Romeo and Juliet stuff. Give it some time and reason to happen. Romance doesn't need to happen though.

Paring ideas/ Setting junk I like? Feel free to suggest your own.

- Ocean related plots!!, mermaids, PIRATES!, fishermen, blah blah blah
- DemonxHuman
- PrincexThief or Assassin
- Self destructive neighbor in the apartment beside you
- Homeless individual taken in to rich home (plot can go fantasy or be a romance or whatever)
- Dragons
- Monsters
- And whatever else
Interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back