• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an one on one (possibly romantic) partner

Kota307

Sweet Freedom
Ello, I'm Kota and i'm looking for a possibly romantic male or female partner for a roleplay. There's no limits really, so no need to worry about that.

Plot 1:

A girl is part dragon and part human, living in the human world due to her family. She goes to a human school and is new to it, hiding her aura fairly well till a new boy/girl (whatever the person chooses) comes to the school. Being in her class he/she notices her and realizes what she is quickly. The person confronts her on the roof of the school and she freaks out. Will this cause others notice or is she safe?

Plot 2:

A girl is a thieve and works for a certain organization when she bumps into someone on an important mission. This someone is her childhood friend and works in an enemy one, but she does not realize this. Not until later does she realize this fact and their friendship is cracked, her feelings confused. Can she still be friends with them or is the 'friendship' ruined?

[QUOTE="Nyssa Al Ghul]Second one seems nice. Can we try it out?

[/QUOTE]
Of course. c: 

[QUOTE="Leon Heart]Huzzah lol so the would you like to start?

[/QUOTE]
Would starting with your character walking into the classroom be good? Also character descriptions?

Yes we can do that ^^ Is there already a thread for it? I might be a little slow for a bit because I'm studying.

[QUOTE="Leon Heart]Yes we can do that ^^ Is there already a thread for it? I might be a little slow for a bit because I'm studying.

[/QUOTE]
That is okay, the site changed so much so i'm trying to make a thread xD

[QUOTE="Leon Heart]That's cool lol lemme know when it's created. Or would you like me to start it?

[/QUOTE]
Can you please? Sorry >.<

[QUOTE="Leon Heart]No worries I may be slow because I have to do it from my phone. Wifi here sucks.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, thank you. Since the site changed a bit it's just like 'What? Where? Nyaah u.u'

[QUOTE="Leon Heart]Btw did you wanna make this more real life fantasy or anime?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm would the difference be big?

Not really just need to know what kind of pic to look for for my character. I usually go anime but will do real life if you prefer.

[QUOTE="Leon Heart]Not really just need to know what kind of pic to look for for my character. I usually go anime but will do real life if you prefer.

[/QUOTE]
Anime is fine with me.

[QUOTE="Leon Heart]Kay writing it now lol. It'll be called "An Unlikely Friendship" :)

[/QUOTE]
Okay thank you :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back