• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for an OC x OC rp partner :)

maggot_teeth_

Hello, I am Gutz !

I am looking to have a mystery/horror theme roleplay with a romance plot.
My little world for my OCs takes place in a foggy little town called Ivorstead. In Ivorstead, bodies in gruesome conditions have been found littered throughout the forest. We can discuss how we want things to play out in messages, since there are a lot of different ways we could have things play out. I always like to map out the storyline a bit before starting the rp.
  • I am 18, I will not rp with minors
  • No smut
  • I do descriptive roleplays, I prefer at least one or two paragraphs per reply
  • My roleplays + OC backstories have some mentions of gore and violence. We can definitely keep it to a minimum in the roleplay, but with certain OCs it's hard to avoid the topic.
  • Religious themes, be warned.
  • I have some art I drew of my OCs, message me & I will go more in to detail about them, their appearance, ect. If we are planning to rp, I will need information about your OCs/OC as well :)
  • As for my OCs, I have a deranged homicidal priest, a traumatized loner gravedigger, as well as an oblivious and bubbly journalist. They're all guys, I have yet to make a woman OC.
  • I am still adjusting to this site, so I'm sorry if this is either too much or not enough info on a post looking for a roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back