• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for an oc x oc bsd angst rp !!!

kvIt

Magic Eight Ball
hi hi, im 16, a semi literate to novella writer, and im looking for bsd roleplay!!!oc x oc would be preferable but if you wanna play a cannon, i am fine with that ^^ i dont double up though, sorry
here is the character that i was gonna play!! i can some aspects of him for the rp if you need me to
he's 22 years old, a member of the port mafias black lizard, and he falls under the anti hero archetype!!!

for plot, i was thinking of sacrificial lamb kind of story line, but in the villain way rather than the martyr? like, one character purely exists for others to use, and they hate everything about it, but in the end, theres nothing they can do, and theyll be forced to die for something they hate.
maybe the other character can either be one of their abusers, or a "savior" to them? i like the idea that, maybe, for a short period of time, the lamb was able to change their life, and their morals, with the help of a savior, only to have their abuser taken it all from them right when they feel as though they've become a better person. im fine with playing any of these roles !!!!

hi hi! around the same age. i dont know too much about bsd, but the premise is intriguing and i wanna get into it. would you still be interested?… i like the idea!

after sitting on your concept and doing some mild field research, i’d like to propose my character:

vladimir nabokov. field surgeon(?) to port mafia’s black lizard, so coworker situation— think the guy you want around when guns go off. why a surgeon? cuz the author was good at dissecting people(‘s minds)

artsy. violence is an art situation and very particular with how he presents himself. guy casually acts like he’s above other people and he definitely earns it. looks down on a lot of people but will dig his heels in and admit if someone’s an equal— could make for a fun dynamic with your guy with some back and forth prodding. tl;dr high-brow yet very confident snob with equally questionable morals

to balance out your character though he’d prolly be less impulsive and more “calm”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back