• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for an OC RP partner

MavHermes

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm Skyler, I typically go by Sky. Before I continue, I have a few disclaimers:
  • I am currently only 16 years old (turning 17 in a month), but I have a lot of experience with RPs and am most definitely literate.
  • I am looking for someone who doesn't mind only receiving 1-3 replies a day as I can be quite busy.
  • I am looking for a long-term RP.
  • I am completely unfamiliar with coding on this website, so please expect nothing fancy and I'm sorry that this isn't very pretty.
  • I write in third person (though I don't care what my partner writes in), tend to have male characters, and typically write 1-3 paragraphs depending on the situation.
  • I would prefer someone who enjoys talking OOC, I'd like to make a friend from this experience.
Now that all of the important stuff is out of the way, let's get to the fun stuff!

I prefer having OCs, I would rather stay away from Fandoms as i have very little experience in regards to them. That being said, I LOVE worldbuilding and creating settings for my characters. Some of my favorite fantasy elements include: magic, d&d-esque adventure, historical fantasy, pirates, etc.. honestly it's hard to think of a genre I dislike.

Now, I'd also like to say that I am a SUCKER for romance. Whether it be enemies, friends, random encounters, just sign me up. I love angst and tension and it's just the most adorable thing out there.

I think I covered most of the important stuff, but if I left anything out please feel free to DM me and reach out! Or just respond down below. Either way, I'm very open to meeting new people and starting up an RP.

I read pirates! Now that would be interesting!

I read pirates! Now that would be interesting!
I absolutely agree! Something about the sailing on the open seas aesthetic is a craving i have right now. Would you be willing to send a PM to further discuss?

Hi! Not sure if you're still looking for a roleplay partner but I am interested. Fair warning I'm new to the site (just joined today) however I am not new to roleplaying (just a little rusty). I'll send you a PM if you're interested (once I figure out how).

Hi! Not sure if you're still looking for a roleplay partner but I am interested. Fair warning I'm new to the site (just joined today) however I am not new to roleplaying (just a little rusty). I'll send you a PM if you're interested (once I figure out how).
Sent you a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back