• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an experienced partner (Romance RP)

xKrystal

Keeper of the Runners
Hi there! Lets get straight to business, shall we?

What I expect in an RP partner:

• Writes detailed posts (detailed posts will naturally be more lengthy)
  • Uses proper grammar and punctuation (I know that everybody makes mistakes at times, but just try, please)
  • Is full of good ideas
  • Is active (replies at least once a day)
  • Can play a male character as their lead

If you can't fulfill all the requirements above, please don't bother to read on. I really don't want to waste both of our time.

So, I'm currently interested in doing a slice of life, realistic, romance RP (no instant-romances, please). I currently have one idea in mind, but please don't hesitate to share your ideas with me if you have any.

My idea (no title for it yet)~

The roleplay is set in South Korea. It revolves around an 18 year old girl who has just entered one of the biggest Korean music agencies, Tune Entertainment, as a trainee. She dreams of being a singer/songwriter. She's poor, so she has never had the money to get proper training or go to a music school, but she definitely has talent. And she got lucky- she was performing in a small cafe when the head producer from Tune Entertainment heard her sing. He immediately brought her to Tune Entertainment HQs and she soon had a contract with the agency. It was a dream come true for her. The next day, she moved in to the agency's dorm and started training right away. Though most of the producers were delighted with her raw talent, most of the agency's existing stars and other trainees weren't. They see her as a worthless girl with no musical education (they've all had training prior to joining the agency)- and she wasn't even that pretty. It took years of hard work for them to enter the agency and this girl just got lucky. One of the people who were extremely against her was the leader of a very famous boyband. He has held a grudge against her from the first day, when she stood up against him and embarrassed him in front of the head producer. He hates her with a passion, and she hates him right back. Although, you never know where cupid shoots his arrow.. (Inspired by the Korean drama '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' - 'My Lovely Girl')

That's my idea. It's still rough, I seriously just thought of it. Hope some of you are interested. I'm really open to suggestions, so we can make some changes.

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back