• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for an adventure

CymbolicToLyght

"The greatest agony is bearing an untold story."
Looking for a partner in 1x1 roleplay. I want adventure and action to be in the roleplay. I don't mind it being a spin off of something like Alice in Wonderland or Is it Wrong to pick up Girls in a Dungeon. I'm also open to making an entirely new story, I've done it plenty of times.

The reason to this thread is to discuss an idea, if that sounds boring to you, well, it's also boring to me, so let's get it done and out of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
CymbolicToLyght said:
Looking for a partner in 1x1 roleplay. I want adventure and action to be in the roleplay. I don't mind it being a spin off of something like Alice in Wonderland or Is it Wrong to pick up Girls in a Dungeon. I'm also open to making an entirely new story, I've done it plenty of times.
The reason to this thread is to discuss an idea, if that sounds boring to you, well, it's also boring to me, so let's get it done and out of the way.
Could I rp with you?

If you are still looking for someone to RP with, I have a pretty good imagination when it comes to fantasy. Just as long as you can help contribute ideas, I would be thrilled to RP with you. I can also give you an example of how I RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back