• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an advanced literate partner

Rafyra

Hey, you guys! ;D

I’m an experienced roleplayer in freeform (15+ years) and an advanced literate writer. I’m also a GM in several RPG systems, so I really like creating worlds and characters that can change and evolve during a story. I’m not young and most my roleplays involve a good amount of graphic scenes and violence, so I’d rather you be 21+. If you’re older but has any triggers we can always discuss that also. That being said, I’m looking for a partner that’s able to:

• Reply at least once or twice a day;

• Write 3+ paragraphs in 3rd person with proper grammar and punctuation;

• Be contributive to the story, creating events and situations to move the plot on;

• No smut;

I’m looking preferably for players that can roleplay as a male character since my main OCs are all female. Romance isn’t obligatory (I care for the main plot first) but it’s nice if it’s open to happen because I'm a sucker for those fluffy moments at some point.
I don’t mind your genre or your sexuality, i.e you can be a girl and play a male character, I don’t mind at all.

If you’re interested, send me a DM with an example of your writing style and I’ll go back to you ASAP.

P.S.: I already have a couple roleplays going on, so I'm choosing quality over quantity, therefore please don't get mad if I don't accept to roleplay with you right away. I'm looking for the perfect fit for a new game right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back