• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an active RP partner [MxF]

Hey there! My name is Clay, and I'm looking for an active RP partner who is able to play the female role! We can do any genre that you like, as long as it's not fandom, etc. I'm a fan of romance and action, but its up to you. I'm somewhat new to RP, but I've picked it up quickly, so you probably wouldn't be able to tell :D

By the way, I'm on EST! If you're on a timezone that is totally different by a lot of hours, it might be pretty hard :P

What I'm Looking For:

• I'm looking for someone who can post a few times day. Considering I spend a lot of time on the internet, I enjoy RPing a lot of the day. I get it if IRL comes up, :)
  • I'm looking for someone with good grammar.
  • I'm also looking for someone who can post at least 3 sentences. I don't tend to post above a paragraph, but sometimes I will if I get caught up in the scene. It's usually a paragraph, though :)
  • To have fun! If you're not having fun, odds are, I'm not! I also like to have conversations OOC sometimes :P
  • Someone who has some ideas, or at least can contribute/wanna plot to some :)

Sorry if I'm too picky! If this somehow does spark your interest, just reply here and I'll PM you! :D

Also, no matter how old this gets, I'm always looking for people!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. I prefer to roleplay off-site, but I'd love to collaborate and work something out. :) Think you could PM me a writing sample as well? I'd be happy to reply with one of my own.

Kaycey

[QUOTE="Marie Rain]I am on almost all the time so I'm very interested :)
Pm me please~

[/QUOTE]
Sent a PM :)

Always looking! :D

[QUOTE="Maya Thorne]Hello :P If anyone wants to RP with me just PM me and we can create a story plot :D

[/QUOTE]
Sent PM!

Always looking :)

'Ello! I'd be interested as well, and I'm open to any plot ideas you'd have, love! ^^; You can shoot me a PM of you're interested.

Bladeroth said:
Hey there! My name is Clay, and I'm looking for an active RP partner who is able to play the female role! We can do any genre that you like, as long as it's not fandom, etc. I'm a fan of romance, but its up to you. I'm somewhat new to RP, but I've picked it up quickly, so you probably wouldn't be able to tell :D
What I'm Looking For:

• I'm looking for someone who can post a few times day. Considering I spend a lot of time on the internet, I enjoy RPing a lot of the day. I get it if IRL comes up, :)
  • I'm looking for someone with good grammar.
  • I'm also looking for someone who can post at least 3 sentences. I don't tend to post above a paragraph, but sometimes I will if I get caught up in the scene. It's usually a paragraph, though :)
  • To have fun! If you're not having fun, odds are, I'm not! I also like to have conversations OOC sometimes :P
  • Someone who has some ideas, or at least can contribute/wanna plot to some :)

Sorry if I'm too picky! If this somehow does spark your interest, just reply here and I'll PM you! :D

Also, no matter how old this gets, I'm always looking for people!
I would like to discuss ideas with you! Give me a pm please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back