• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for An Active, Long-Term RP Partner (multiple RP choices!).

FonyPox

Is this gluten-free?
Khello! I am looking for someone to RP with.

I'm looking for a long-term RP partner who does an at least PG-13 RP. I don't like NSFW/NSFL stuff. In my RPs I only allow swearing and hugs and kisses. If you want me to do double-character or play a canon character, you might be a little out of luck. If you're lucky enough I will double RP (I will do certain canon characters for certain RPs). I'm not completely active, so I only reply maybe once or thrice a week. I hate offensive words (like racial slurs) so I do not allow those. If your character is too OP, I will mention it to you. Please do not complain if I ask you to tone it down with your OC's powers or whatever is Mary/Gary-sure about them.

*Underlined ones are what I really want to RP.

FANDOM RPS:

Steven Universe: Original era/Crystal Gem era

DC Cinematic Universe: OC/Canon

Marvel Cinematic Universe: OC/canon

Warrior Cats/Survivor RP: OC

Wings of Fire: OC/certain canon characters

X-Men: OC/canon

Doctor Who: OC

Lord of the Rings: OC

Harry Potter: OC/certain canon characters

Overwatch: OC/certain canon characters

ORIGINAL RPS:

City animals: An RP where you can play any stray animal that would be common along the streets of cities.

Anthropomorphic RP: A half-human, half-animal/kind of a furry RP.

Modern RP: It can be historical-fiction or just normal humans.

Disney-like Plot: An RP where you can make up a plot that seems like something Disney would come up with. Pretty random, I know. BUT I LOVE DISNEY.

MORE TO COME!

Last edited:
Oh goodness me! I'm sorry I didn't reply for so long! Are you still up for RPing Steven Universe?

Hey. This sounds interesting, but I fail to understand fully what you mean by it??

It's kind of hard to explain. Let me try to... It's kind of like... think of Disney movies like Oliver and Company or the Aristocats. In those movies the main characters are animals who live in a city. That's my best explanation. You play an animal who lives in the city. They can be stray or owned. I should change it to "where you can play any stray or owned animal". Did this help at all?

It's kind of hard to explain. Let me try to... It's kind of like... think of Disney movies like Oliver and Company or the Aristocats. In those movies the main characters are animals who live in a city. That's my best explanation. You play an animal who lives in the city. They can be stray or owned. I should change it to "where you can play any stray or owned animal". Did this help at all?
So not anthropomorphic? What would that be about though??^^

Eh-eh-eh-ehm...?

Excusé moi, but the question "is this gluten free" quite offends me. As a god of Soufflés, gluten free items and their owners get instant damnation.

Oh goodness me! I'm sorry I didn't reply for so long! Are you still up for RPing Steven Universe?

hi XD ( i didnt respond because i could not see your message in my inbox, since you didnt reply to my message directly... xD ) and of course , always :D

Hiya! Would you be interested in an OC x Canon Steve Universe roleplay? Or just an OC Steve Universe roleplay. Honestly I’m just looking for some SU based romance and adventure story lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back