• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for advanced and quality RP

Elernia

스리프딜러
GUYS, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE REQUESTS, AT THIS POINT I AM COMPLETELY OCCUPIED WITH RPS! I APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

It's that time of the year when things are calming down for me, which means I can finally grab some more RPs to enjoy. As the title says, I'm looking for ADVANCED and QUALITY role plays. Before I get to the actual plots, a few things to know:

About me:

• I only play female as my main character. That's just how I roll.
  • I post at least 700 words. Going underneath that puts me into an uncomfortable zone. I really like to write.
  • I'm talkative and I like to get to know my partners, but I won't force a friendship. Don't be surprised if I talk about every day OOC stuff with you!
  • I only play through PM. I enjoy the privacy. ;)
  • I am a no-nonsense and zero crap type of person. I will tell you straight away if I don't like where we're going, if I'm no longer interested or if I can't post for a few days. I expect the same from you.

Buddy requirements:

• A person who will play male characters. I am sucker for romance, although I don't want that to be the main focus.
  • A person who will put effort into their post and posts at least 5 well developed paragraphs.
  • A person who communicates. I can't stand people who give me "yeah" and "ok" as answers. If you're like that, don't even bother.
  • A person who contributes to the plot and brainstorms together with me. This is a team effort. Neither of us should do this alone.
  • A person who has similar interests as me. I've role played for years and I know that in the end what matters if the chemistry between the two players. So, above all, I want to get to know YOU as a person, your style, what fascinates you, what bores you, what you do in life and so on.
  • A person who is honest. If my posts are crap, tell me. If you're not longer interested, tell me. I won't take it personally. In fact, you'll save me from a lot of frustration if you keep me informed of how you're feeling.

If you feel like you match these requirements, hit me up through PM, give me a little into of yourself and what you're into and of course tell me which plot you're most interested in doing. :) Now, for the plots: (there are only four right now, however I'm open to any suggestions you might have if you feel like we have similar interests in terms of genre)

Underlined roles are those I wish to play.

Rich Girl turned poor x Poor guy turned rich: An idea I never got to finish on this site, this is about two very different college kids, from very different worlds, who end up switching positions. Initially, the poor guy has a crush on the rich girl, but she considers him a loser. However, what will happen when their roles are reversed?

Human x Humanoid Alien: I am sucker for science fiction. In this case I'm willing to play both roles. In the distant future, humans have extended their presence into different colonies and have recently discovered another living species (which we will create together). The species is in possession of superior genes, better living environments and highly developed technology, which humans are dying to possess. This has created a war-like situation where humans are trying to conquer any planets under the rule of this species. However, two individuals are thrown together by coincidence (I have several ideas for how this would happen) on a ship that crash lands on a nearby planet. Help for both of them is on its way, but in the meantime, will they put their differences aside to survive?

Hacker x Con Artist: Set in the distant future (or possibly in Star Wars universe, if there are any interested fans around), an infamous hacker is tricked out of his most prized possession, a chip card containing all the information he has gained, by a con artist. Several weeks after the con artist is meeting a client, who turns out to be the hacker who has simply tracked the con artist down to get revenge and his chip back. An odd, somewhat friendly rivalry is born between these two.

Bounty Hunter x Vampire: In an alternate slightly dystopian modern universe, an authoritarian government on Earth is seeking to purge its cities from supernatural creatures. In order to do so, the government sends out highly skilled and trained bounty hunters after notable targets. A bounty hunter desperately in need of money is thus sent to hunt down the head of one of the most violent, sadistic and dangerous vampires out there. I can play either roles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I would be interested in roleplaying with you. Provided that it will work, of course.

I like that you're a writer, I don't enjoy short posts. I usually play multiple characters and flesh out their personalities and emotions through story arcs. If you're interested we could discuss some ideas. I personally really enjoy fantasy type settings and have an idea or two that could turn into a very large storyline with some more input. Feel free to let me know if you're interested.

I'd love to do an RP with you. I think your style is something I've been looking for, because I usually do long posts, and then my partner will just write a single sentence response. I enjoy both fantasy, science fiction, and apocalyptic RPS. I'm interested in the Hacker and the Con Artist, as well as the Bounty Hunter and the Vampire RPs (they sound very interesting!). Unfortunately, I'm not knowledgeable enough on the Star Wars universe to be able to accurately portray any part of it, but I will still try my best with the futuristic setting.

If it's okay, I would prefer to play the Vampire in that RP, as I already have a very developed character who matches that description, and I'm very comfortable using her. If you want me to have a male character (which I would be fine with), I will make some adjustments. Let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back