• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Active RPers

SilentPrincess828

Back from the dead?
Hello~

I'm looking for some roleplay partners that are relatively active. That being said, I am in school so I can be quite busy, but I check for responses every day, and will always reply at least once per day if not more, and I'm basically looking for a partner to do the same. (Also proper spelling and grammar. Everyone makes mistakes, but no text speak please!)

That being said, I'm looking to do a pairing roleplay (non fandom, sorry). I don't have a lot of ideas, but the ones I do have include:

Dragonx(kidnapped)Princess

ImmortalxMortal

...Aaaand that's it, for now, but I'm open to hearing anyone's ideas and suggestions as well, since I don't have a lot myself. Bold is the role I'd prefer to play, but don't have to.

Hmmmmmm Dinarko is rather interested into this Dragon x Princess pairing . Even though, dinosaurs are superior to dragons in every way and are much cooler I still am intrigued by such a thing.

I am not sure if I can even start a conversation seeing I have yet to meet the 24 hour requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back