• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for active partners

jessiee

your average bitch
Hello stranger!

Currently I have a lot of great RPs going on, and I love them all. The problem is, I am on this site a LOT and I am super active always wanting something to work on therefore I find myself starting RP after RP but always looking for another one. The only way I see to fix my problem is by finding myself some super active partners like myself, I know they exist I have met them before (unfortunately they are no longer roleplaying).

I am currently eating, breathing and sleeping slice-of-life/modern/realistic RPs full off emotion, destruction and darker elements. If you wanna do that, or something along those lines, PLEASE send me a PM. I want to RP with you I am certain of it.

(When it comes to my characters they are female or non-binary, but I am not picky with pairings so your character can be whatever gender you prefer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back