• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for active partners for a sapphic FxF romance! OCxOC!

TimidTimes

Looking for active partners for a sapphic FxF romance! OCxOC!
Hey fellow writers! 🌟 I'm looking for a roleplay buddy who loves storytelling as much as I do and vibes with what I'm into. Here's the scoop:
1. Age-wise, I click best with peeps between 18 and 23, just like me! (I’m 21!!)
2. I'm in the MST timezone in the US, so ideally, you're within about 5 hours of that.
3. I'm pretty much online all the time right now since I'm taking a break from work. You can expect quick replies, especially during OOC chats. And I'm all about posting often and making each one count, so multiple posts a day? Absolutely! I’m looking for someone who’s just as engaged! If you aren’t active, don’t bother messaging!
4. I'm all about deep diving into characters' feelings and relationships as a literate to novella writer. If you're into that too, we'll hit it off!
5. FxF relationships are my jam, no ifs, ands, or buts!
6. Everyone's gotta be 18+, no exceptions!
7. I'm into modern settings, apocalyptic vibes, and slice-of-life tales. Fantasy isn't really my thing, sorry!
If this sounds like your vibe too, let's create some epic stories together! 📚✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back