• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Zombie-apocalypse partner. [Not sure what prefix to use :c ]

ZeJoker

One Time Luck
[SIZE=16pt]Howdy! I'm looking for partners to do a Zombie-Apocalyptic roleplay with (I don't like to roleplay in groups.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]I'm not looking for someone who can do book-worthy paragraphs but please do be somewhat literate and descriptive... [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=16pt]No vague replies whilst roleplaying.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=21.3333px]You don't have to write book-worthy paragraphs, but please be descriptive.  [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16pt]Come equipped with a character bio, doesn't have to be spectacular. (If you don't want to describe what they look like, you can send a character picture.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16pt]Message me your bio + what scene you want to start with. (they’re listed below.)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16pt]Comment if you have questions or feedback. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16pt]You can emote for other characters in the roleplay if you would like. (e.g: Being attacked or as someone from the settlement.)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=16pt]I can do both first and third person, just tell me your preference. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]> These are the two scenes/starters I thought of, if you have your own then do send it to me. < [Both of these are in first person.][/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]At the start of the Apocalypse.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]It was December of 2016 in America’s Montana (The Butte area.), everyone was getting ready for Christmas as the snow fell and covered every think in a thick white layer of snow. It was the morning, around 9 am, I had just woken up and sat up. Rubbing my eyes and cleaning them out before stretching my limbs and turning my neck in circles until I heard if click. I sigh in relief as my fingers run through my fluffy, messy, black and short hair before stepping off my bed, only wearing boxers at this point in time. I looked around my dark room and stumbled over to my window to open my curtains slowly, the sudden beam of light makes me close my eyes and rub them until they adjusted to the brightness. When they did they widened in shock, I started at the State’s capital city. Not believing what I was seeing, I quickly shook my head and rubbed my eyes more, my face losing all happiness as I saw smoke and fire come from the distant city. I quickly leap to my wardrobe, throwing on a black sweater and black tight jeans. I stepped into my combat boots before running out the room and to my parent’s room. I saw they weren’t there and started to frown. “They couldn’t of…” I mumbled to myself before running to my brother’s room, seeing his bed empty. I went downstairs and looked around grabbing my phone and backpack as I looked around, finally stopping as I looked out the front room. “T-They… Really hated me that m-much?!” I yelled as I flipped a small close by table. My parents had left me, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple cans of beans before quickly putting them in my bag. I panicked as I shakily left the front door. Putting the backpack’s straps over my shoulders. I froze up in thought then looked around, seeing very little cars in driveways. But I turned my head to your house. Your car was still there so I quickly went over to knock on your door, I knew you were new and didn’t know me but this door was the only option I had left – I decided to knock heavily on it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]A couple months into the Apocalypse.[/SIZE]

It was March of 2017 in America’s Montana (Butte’s area.), the snow that fell in the months leading up to March had started to melt away. The State’s capital city was left in ruins, most of it was overrun and infected anyway… But people hadn’t lost hope, they started to rebuild with what they had or had found. Settlements started popping up over Montana, some of these were simple campsites in the middle of forests or a small group of houses that had been locked down. Yet the settlement you were in was a little more advanced and big, but that meant I was happy coming across it. The settlement had 5 houses, four were for families. 4 would fit into each room and the bathrooms were left as is. The final house was for the settlement leader’s family, but also where injured would come to be seen to and helped. I was stopped at the settlement’s gate. My hands up as the guardsmen pointed their shotguns at me, I was nervous but let them check me over and question me – they thankfully gave me the all clear to enter the settlement and stay. I smiled and thanked them before walking in, I had a beanie that would cover my black, short, fluff hair as well as my cold ears. My baggy, grey jumper was covered by a thick trench coat – which hid my seethed machete and water canteen. My duffle bag was over my shoulder and tightly pressed to my back. I also had combat boots on which helped with the rough terrain I had to trek over. I stood in the settlement and looked around, I sighed as I didn’t know what to do next. (Do tell me your backstory on how you got to the settlement!)

[SIZE=16pt][ More information on the settlement you’re staying in: ][/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]1.    [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]It has 4 houses, four were for families and one was for the leader’s family. 1. The leader was quite friendly, his wife was a doctor and would treat injured in their house or would go to the required tent/home to help them. 2. The four houses each had 3 rooms that could house families and 1 bathroom each house.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]2.    [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]The Settlement has: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]A water-pump. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]Metal walls that were at least 9 metres high. The gate was big enough to get trucks in and out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]The houses mentioned.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]An area for tents (housing those who weren’t in big groups/families).

[SIZE=16pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]2 farms (1 for wheat, 1 for potatoes.).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]A windmill to slowly but surely form the wheat into bread,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]A pen to keep 2 cows (for milk) and 6 chickens (for eggs). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]Around 25 people, each with their own jobs to fit them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]3.    [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]You have been in the settlement for at least a month and are a trusted member of the community.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]4.    [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]There’s been some items from some tents going  missing over the past week, no one knows whom are stealing these items.[/SIZE]

Montana State Map.

What my character looks like. (Yes, it's 10k from the Z-Nation show :o )

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok before I pm you I have a couple things to say, how detailed do you want the CS, like what should it have and ERH MAH GERD 10K

Ok before I pm you I have a couple things to say, how detailed do you want the CS, like what should it have and ERH MAH GERD 10K

I know! I'm glad season 3 has started... And the CS only needs the basics... The character's equipment, what the character looks like, what your character's good at... You can also include personality if you wanted to...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back