• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Vampire / Hunter rp

FredtheSkeleton

Roleplayer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First off, I am new to this site, but I have been role-playing for around 4 years and have developed a consistent style.
I write descriptively and usually can get 2-3 paragraphs per reply if I'm given enough information. that being said, these reply can be weekly at most since I have a life outside this site.
Ideally, I want a detailed, lore filled roleplay with well built characters and interesting dialogue, the starter being the hunter sent to kill an vampire that's been terrorizing the town.
My character can either be the Vampire or Hunter, I have ocs for both that I can send the info to anyone interested.
I'd like for it to be a romance, but I don't want to jump into it super fast since I enjoy slow burns.

I think having them try to turn each other into the same species would be interesting as a plot point, where the hunter is trying to find a cure for the other while they try to convince them to become a vampire, but I'm really open to anything.

If your interested in any of this, please lmk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back