• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Star Wars match (mxm)

xtombstone

Say when
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,

I've recently been delving deep into Star Wars, and am currently looking for a mxm pairing in the universe.

I've been really into writing as Obi-Wan , but I'm really open to anything you're looking for. If you have an OC character you want to try out, totally fine. Canon is amazing too, Anakin and other characters from the prequels to whatever series is great.

I have a few rules:
-18+ for sure. we might touch on mature themes, so, that's what I am comfortable with
-I might be a little slow to respond every once in a while, but I will tell you if I am not feeling it once we start writing
-I have Discord if you'd prefer, but at least in the beginning the character limit makes this platform preferrable, ooc I understand though if it's easier to take the conversation elsewhere
-I usually give a pretty lengthy response, no one-liners

Just hit me up if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back