• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Solid Partner!

I have a few RPs going so I'm not looking to replace anything, but I would love to find some more partners to create worlds and fangirl/fanboy over our characters and pairing(s) with me! I have a bunch of interests and fandoms (that are seeming to be not that popular, oddly enough), but I also LOVE to create completely original ideas or even just base our RP in a fandom world with little to no actual connection to the canon characters/storyline.

General Themes, Genres, and Elements

Fantasy - D&D-inspired - Forbidden Romances - Age Gaps - Mentor/Protege* - Rival Families/Clans - Enemies to Lovers - Assassin/Mark - Captor/Captive - Supernatural Themes - Vampires - Werewolves* - Demons - Psychics - Magic - Time Travel - Fairy Tale Retelling - Literature Retelling - Alternate Universes

Fandoms

A Court of Thorns & Roses [OCs] - Bridgerton [OCs] - Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Harry Potter [OCs & Canon] - Pirates of the Caribbean - Supernatural [OCs & Canon] - Vampire Diaries [OCs] - Zombieland [OCs & Canon]

Message me! Let's make something amazing!

hey! i'm so down to roleplay with you if you're interested :] feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back