• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a semi-literate sentient being to with which I will commence in the distribution of role play and character development

redgoust

Bust :(
Ok ignore the title I'm not stuck up like that literally just doing a meme to possibly capture some attention.
A bit about myself
I have been role-playing for quite some time; upwards of four years I believe. Frankly to me written arts are incredible with images and movies you can see something understand it visually maybe know what someone is thinking, however with the written word it goes deeper you can feel how they feel understand a fictional person more then you do yourself and to me that makes the written word special. I did't have what you would call an easy life. Seriously that little orphan Annie had it easy. For me writing is an escape I cherish and if i can escape with someone else that's twice as enjoyable. I'm not the king of punctuation I will be the first to admit that so I apologize if my writing skill isn't exactly perfect. I so far have a short story published in an anthology which makes me proud.
what i'm looking for
Can you string together 3 or more sentences and reply more then a few times a day?
Do you wan't to explore vast well defined worlds and have a good time doing so with unique characters?
Do you want a more controlled role playing environment with things planned out before they begin?
If you said yes to 2 out of these 3 I'd love to create something fun with you, But honestly I'm really flexible with these three these are more what I enjoy then what I must have.
concepts i enjoy
I know a lot of people here crave romance and I do enjoy a good romance but I would want to try a different RP with the person first quite frankly if our writing styles don't mesh writing a romance is out of the question.
I love high fantasy and detailed world creation. For those of you who don't know high fantasy isn't just elves and the like. Actually it means any fantastical world with laws that are internally consistent. So yes The Hobbit, But also things like Avatar the Last Airbender. Personally If you want to try this with me I would prefer we use a world I've created though I'm NOT against making one up with you.
I'm not particularly fond of fandom RPs don't get me wrong I do understand the attraction and I think with the right person I could have a lot of fun. I've just never met that person and it has left a bad taste in my mouth because a lot of people don't fully understand a work before trying to RP in it. So if you wan't to attempt it here is some fandom I would be interested in but I will see if we are on similar terms of understanding about the world, and I'm not flexible on the rules the creators made because that is what makes a piece a piece.
Hunter x Hunter

Supernatural

Accel world

I zombie

and potentially others to be frank I'm pulling a blank on interesting worlds at the moment.

So a few concepts I would toy with is I have this world named worship I'll fill you in on all of the lore etc if you agree but its quite interesting. The planet is in a sort of time dilated effect where there are multiple hazards such as dinos, plants that over take the body creating zombie like life forms, monsters with incredibly thick skin that blend into anything almost flawlessly, and quite frankly quite a few other things. there are four unique factions to join all with perks and interesting ways of life. To say you would never be bored on worship is an understatement. Not to mention incredibly powerful psychic abilities. the strongest of which can bend space and time .

This one is refereed to as the anything company. Imagine SCP foundation except they actually try to use the anomalous things they find to better their organization and humanity. They have no moral guidelines and have crested agents more monster then human to do the work they cannot. You can create your agent and partner agent and I have a fun series of missteps that can happen along the way

Your suggestion... Heres the deal I'm actually quite flexible hit me up tell me if you have any concept you've been dying to work wit.

Last edited:
Hey if you’re still looking for someone I’d love to hear more about Worship, it sounds like a really cool setting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back