• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a rp partner! !

Kiki

Lurker
Name: Hi I'm Kiki!

Time zone: Eastern

About: :D I've been roleplaying for about 8 or so years now and I've only really known one long term rp partner and thought it was about time to make a few new rp buddies. I'm excited for new characters and fairly open to just about anything. I've done mostly original rps not to say I haven't been interested in fandoms, its just a tad bit harder for me to get into. I do work full time so I mostly type anytime between 5pm until I crash and if your willing to write more then once a day I can some times type for a good couple hours straight.

What I'm up for: Everything...And i know that's an eye roller but it is scary true. I'm not shy and am extremely open minded. I'm a good follower if you have your own story in need of someone to jump into. But I can also lead if your the one needing the push. I'm a female but I play a male just as good...if not better lol. Let me know what your comfortable with. I'll do m/f, m/m, f/f or even some crazy made up gender I have no clue about...We'll make is work...I promise. But we will fade to black because that is what the site rules say. -Edited by Ricia

If your looking for something less intense I am just as happy with a friendly adventure as long as there is some sort of exciting aspect. Much action will be needed. I enjoy dark fantasies just as much as light happy stories.

At this moment I'm really craving to do some sort of apocalyptic type of roleplay. With survival and lots of gore. It doesn't have to be about Zombies but I'd prefer the flesh eaters. The second thing I'd be over the moon for is anything to do with space/ aliens.

If you are not the original character type of person and are all up for fandom I do have a very wide verity of shows, movies, books and games i can follow through with. Not only that but I'm always open to new things, so if there is something you are scratching to do and I really hit id off with you I'll even look into it.

Just message me the fandom and I'll let your know if I can do it!

How I enjoy writing: Mostly paragraph form that could range from a few sentences to a couple paragraphs depending on the situation. I love description and i'm going to do my very hardest to paint the perfect picture for your with my words. But i don't like writing so much that it's hard to have our characters interact. I want you to know my characters like they've been your best friend for years. So i expect the same. Don't feel obliged to stress about the way you write and your vocabulary this is suppose to be fun. But i would like effort because I am going to give you my very best.

thank you for reading !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, there will be happy to do rp with you through i warn you i am GMT in terms of timezones but if i have story in mind, i will reply at least once a day. In terms of story, I dont have a specific setting in mind through i havent done Sci fi in a while, but i have always liked to do a storyline involving Rebel vs Empire type story. There we play two rebels, eventualy becoming close friends and possibly lovely as they deal with the fighting. If this is something you are interested in doing, feel free to pm me and we discuss plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back