• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zi._.Zi

Hi! My name is Zi, and I’m a multi-fandom person looking for a rp partner! Listed below are the fandoms I’m looking into, on top of the pairings I’m interested in. I am not an OC rper of any kind, purely CanonxCanon, so if you’re looking for that please look for another post. I am a literate/novella writer, but generally I match my partner’s writing. I am not looking for one-liners, however. I’m fine with shorter responses/writing styles, as long as they contribute to the plot and give something to respond with.

For each fandom I’m fine with any AUs (Hanahaki, soulmates, no-powers, college au, etc.) or canon-compliant (fake dating, memory loss, truth serum, etc.) storyline you want to make up, whichever you prefer. The ones listed are just what comes to my head, if you have other ideas please share them ! Or if you want no add-ons to canon that’s fine as well !

Any characters italicized means they’re my preferred character to write (can be negotiated); if neither characters are marked I can play either of them.

Bungo Stray Dogs

Dazai/Chuuya <3 <3 <3

My Hero Academia

Bakugo/Deku

Bakugo/Todoroki

Aizawa/Hizashi (Erasermic) <3 <3 <3

Denki/Shinso

(Other pairings not listed can be discussed, I’m a multi-shipper for MHA there’s just too many characters to list)

Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK)

Megumi/Itadori

Gojo/Geto <3 <3 <3

Naruto

Naruto/Shikamaru

Kakashi/Gai (Guy)

Kakashi/Obito

(Other pairings not listed can be discussed, I’m a multi-shipper for Naruto there’s just too many characters to list)

Haikyū

Asahi/Nishinoya

Iwazumi/Oikawa

Sakusa/Atsumu

Akaashi/Bokuto

Akaashi/Osamu

Genshin Impact​

Childe/Zhongli

Kazuha/Scara

Alhaitham/Kaveh

Xiao/Venti

(Other pairings not listed can be discussed, I’m a multi-shipper for Genshin Impact there’s just too many characters to list)

Shadowhunters

Alec/Magnus

(Any Found Family/Platonic pairings can also be added/requested to rp (ex: Rp of found family between Lightwood family, etc.))

FairyTail

Natsu/Lucy

Natsu/Gray

(Any Found Family/Platonic pairings can also be added/requested to rp (ex: Rp of found family between guild members, etc.))

(Other pairings not listed can be discussed, I’m a multi-shipper for Genshin Impact there’s just too many characters to list)

If you made it this far, thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back