• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a rp partner

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'll gotten back into roleplay after a very long time and sadly I've lost most of my other partners that I use to roleplay with so finding someone new would be nice!

Long term or short term is fine with me but short term preferably as I have odd periods of not wanting to roleplay for months

I don't have many ideas of my own very few if ever. I mostly just like going along with others ideas as acting out someone else's scenarios bring me a great sense of joy

Things to note

I will ALWAYS roleplay as princess knight Sapphire. Of course you are not obligated to roleplay as a character from the series.

Up for almost all scenarios although please keep in mind that my replays can vary from short to long and most replies take a while to write as I have troubles typing

Very few limits only one which I will discuss if asked about but not in depth

I'm a slower person with disabilities so be kind and do not rush me.

I'm well versed in most scenarios such as fantasy, modern, scifi, etc

That is all! Forgive me if I'm doing this all wrong, If I have I will take down the thread but besides that have a lovely day and I hope you put my post into consideration

Users who are viewing this thread

Back