• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For A RP Partner

Hi, I'm Max. I'm new to this site, and I'm looking for people to RP with. I'm currently bedridden and really sick, so the more partners, the merrier, heh.

Hi Max! What kind of fandoms would you be interested in rp with? I'd love to do one with you if we share a similar fandom (:

I'm in many fandoms. I play a lot of visual novel otome games. I'm a huge fan of the Persona series. I belong to many anime fandoms, the biggest being Hetalia. I'm sure we can find a fandom in common!

I'm in many fandoms. I play a lot of visual novel otome games. I'm a huge fan of the Persona series. I belong to many anime fandoms, the biggest being Hetalia. I'm sure we can find a fandom in common!

I'll pm you so we can discuss some more (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back