• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a rp partner!

TheColourRed

One Time Luck
Hiya! I'm looking for someone to roleplay with! I am usually very easy going when it comes to roleplay, we just pick our characters, pick a plot and boom! When it comes to roleplaying I only rp in 3rd person, I usually like to rp around 5 sentences at a time but I generally copy over what my rp partner does, so if you write two paragraphs I'll do the same! Also I'd rather not have one-liners that's about my only rule.

Rps I generally enjoy are ones that allow magic, mythical creatures etc. But I can also do sci-fi, realistic etc. It depends what you want really. I'm okay with all gender pairings, but I generally rp as a Male, I can change though if you prefer:)

So that's about it! If you are still interested feel free to shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back