• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a roleplay!

Kasey Staibler

Hey everyone!

I am new to rping and this site. I would love to roleplay with someone!

I would love to roleplay as an actress or model. I could also roleplay as a struggling actress that has to work.

IDK! I just want to rp!

I am interested! I can't send a message until i have 10 posts. want to message me?

I kind of want to start doing them one on ones. Ill start up a few though, send me a message!

[QUOTE="Kasey Staibler]I am interested! I can't send a message until i have 10 posts. want to message me?

I kind of want to start doing them one on ones. Ill start up a few though, send me a message!

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing :) I'm new as well to this site and I was wondering why I couldn't message anyone. Now i know why! xD But I think I just went over 10 so i'll shoot you a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back