• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for A Roleplay

MoonPrincess

Greetings everyone, how are you? I hope you are doing well!! If you are here that must mean you are looking for someone to roleplay with too, which is pretty awesome. Maybe we could strike something up :D

I am open to just about any kind of roleplay, I tend to stay away from furries, aliens, space, and purely sexual rps. Those are all no goes for me, sorry! I am hoping I can find someone with a pretty dominant character to play along with. Kind of think like...Sebastian from Black Butler, or maybe even like Bill Cipher from Gravity falls. But even if you don't have a dominant one, still feel free to message me.

As I said before I am open to just about any kind of roleplay, including fandom if I have heard of it. I am will to try out male/male roleplays, but fair warning I've only ever did one before, so I am still pretty new to it lol. I also believe good communication is what makes an rp great. If I am not pulling my weight, you don't like the way something is going, or want to skip a part all together. Please let me know! I promise I will never get mad about any of that, I am actually pretty easy going, so don't worry.

I hope to hear from someone soon, please let me know if you are interested and we can come up with something together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back