• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a roleplay partner ! ! !

Comically

Snowman [8]
tumblr_inline_o4z5x3EwLK1s1btoe_400.png
hello all!

I am looking for several roleplay partners (the more the merrier!). I am kind of new to this site and sites similar to it so please keep that in mind as I may be a bit messy and what not until I figure everything out.

I am a literate to novella roleplayer who has close to five years of experience of roleplay. I do not roleplay with one liners but if you reallllly catch my attention I may do semi literate roleplays.

when it comes to plotting I prefer to make a plot with my roleplay partner as, in my opinion, is more likely to last longer as well as make it more enjoyable since the two of you can make something together and discuss things along the way.

I am in quite a few fandoms

(chart ranged from most experience roleplaying with those canon characters. Left (less exp) Right (most exp))

Homestuck Steven UniverseNITWStar FoxHelluva BossHazbin HotelUndertaleDeltarunePokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon

Characters
Vriska, Terezi, Dave, Eridan, KanayaJasper, Amethyst, KevinGregg, MaeWolf O'Donnell, Fox MccloudLoona, MoxxieAngel Dust Frisk, Chara, Asriel, Alphys, (AU friendly)Kris, Susie, NoelleAny pokemon, Gen 5 Rival, Clay, Skyla, Grimsley, RoxieI have several PMD OCs

ROLEPLAY PLOT IDEAS:

HOMESTUCK

BEST FRIENDS, NOT BEST MEAL

This plot would take place before SBURB or SGRUB and would need a troll OC of sorts. Vriska, in search of trolls to feed to her Lusus, eventually stumbles into you. She greets you warmly, speaking with you in a suave and sarcastic manner that envokes a smile somehow. You begin to follow her as she requests but as Vriska gets to know you much better she begins to grow hesitant about feeding you to her blood hungry Lusus. This, for the cerulean troll, was a very rare event to feel. This would prompt the troll to come clean, something she had never done before...

BLACKEST OF ROMANCE

Your most hated rival Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, AKA Vriska, is at it again. Wrecking havoc across the sea and plundering all the treasure for herself. She is a sly one, one that always slips away from your fingers before you can apprehend her or finally have your sweet victory against her. Her luck is immense, but not unlimited. She is destined to run out of that dumb luck of her's eventually. And you plan for that day to be today. You recently obtained information from a certain somebody to the possible hideout of Mindfang's. With much haste, you prepare to face your kismesis face to face... What ensues is up to the roll of lady luck's dice...

TH3 ST3NCH OF D3C31T

This plot will also take place before SBURB/SGRUB. You are a troll that would end up finding a certain someone's hive out of pure curiosity. It looked to be a tree home of sorts with what appeared to be hanging plushies from the branches??? It definitely warranted some type of investigation despite knowing better. Eventually you make it to the entrance of the hive and knock at first, but there was no answer. Nothing. You give the doorknob a small twist as a last ditch effort and well... It opened? You were surprised by this but walked in and began to investigate... There was no lusus from what you could see. Was this place abandoned? As you snoop a troll would be returning home but she could smell that there was something very... wrong. An investigation was very much needed!

STEVEN UNIVERSE

WEAK

(Takes place during SU Future) One day while strolling the further parts of Beach City you would come across Jasper's cave, although unknowing of this fact. You enter the cave, yearning for something to do. Exploring the cave seems like a great idea. But instead of finding something cool or interesting, you instead wind up in meeting a gem who does not look pleased to see you. If you are a gem, she will proceed to provoke you into a beatdown. (Does not matter if you are willing to fight). From there, the gem may find some interest in the stranger depending on how well you fought before losing. If you are human on the other hand, Jasper will immediately begin to try and intimidate you away from the cave by threats (and if you continue to persist by showing off her strength). If you decide to show a little ignorant bravado and stay, maybe throw a few taunts at the gem, she may just find a little interest in you.

Star Fox

WOLF ON THE RUN

You are an ace pilot that have recently had a near death experience due to an outlaw named Wolf, who has a considerably high bounty on his head. You would only be rescued by Fox Mccloud and his crew before anymore damage could be done to your ship. The appearance of Fox would prompt Wolf to abscond due to being outnumbered. In a want for revenge, you would team up with Fox in order to finally bring in the outlaw, though he would prove to be quite the clever opponent. This task would not be easy.

MERCENARIES TOGETHER

You as well as Wolf were hired to work together by a rising power wanting to achieve universal domination. The two of you are hired to take down some of the most skilled enemies to the rising power, though Wolf is proving to be a very difficult partner. He is very self reliant, not liking to work in teams. He prefers to keep to himself, not to mention the fact that he is very head strong, it is his way or the highway. But as the two of you work together, perhaps you can change this with time? Either that or wind up being another rival to the Wolf...

STRANDED

You live on Earth, living a normal life. You are currently resting outside at home after a busy day, watching the stars. You have always had a deep fascination with space and what could possibly be out there. As you star gaze you seem to find a shooting star, excited you make the wish to one day find extraterrestrial life... Though your wish was to come true, you did not wish upon a shooting star. Instead, you wished upon a crashing ship which contained a Wolf, Wolf O'Donnell. He had been shot down by Fox (During the events of Star Fox, Battle For Atlas) and maneuvered to the closest planet to land on. The wolf prepared for impact, all you would hear was a loud crashing sound. The Sound of something metallic being scratched and ruined. Curious, you would go to investigate to discover Wolf...

Pokemon

SCARED OF THE DARK?

As long as you could remember you have always had a fear of ghost and dark type pokemon, it was something you could never really get over when you were younger due to a bad experience. Despite this, one day you would meet a trainer named Grimsley, someone who specialized in dark type pokemon. Though, you did not know this until he began to speak about his pokemon during a conversation with you. This would prompt you to come clean about your fear of dark type pokemon to Grimsley, upon hearing your confession he offers to help you overcome the fear with his pokemon.

(More plots for other fandoms I am in to be released soon...)

(Also I would like to say sorry if some of these are not the best, I plan on fleshing these out far more as time goes on and I have more roleplays with others)

so please! tell me if you are interested in a roleplay with me! I would love to get started with roleplaying with others here!

EMq7CbjX0AEnMnS.png

Last edited:
I'd love to rp dude! I could do homestuck, nitw, and undertale!!
Know the other to but I'd totally know undertale I been obsessed with it since it came out. I know a lot of alternate universe's and a lot about the alternate characters

View attachment 711135
hello all!

I am looking for several roleplay partners (the more the merrier!). I am kind of new to this site and sites similar to it so please keep that in mind as I may be a bit messy and what not until I figure everything out.

I am a literate to novella roleplayer who has close to five years of experience of roleplay. I do not roleplay with one liners but if you reallllly catch my attention I may do semi literate roleplays.

when it comes to plotting I prefer to make a plot with my roleplay partner as, in my opinion, is more likely to last longer as well as make it more enjoyable since the two of you can make something together and discuss things along the way.

I am in quite a few fandoms

(chart ranged from most experience roleplaying with those canon characters. Left (less exp) Right (most exp))

Homestuck Steven UniverseNITWStar FoxHelluva BossHazbin HotelUndertaleDeltarunePokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon

Characters
Vriska, Terezi, Dave, Eridan, KanayaJasper, Amethyst, KevinGregg, MaeWolf O'Donnell, Fox MccloudLoona, MoxxieAngel Dust Frisk, Chara, Asriel, Alphys, (AU friendly)Kris, Susie, NoelleAny pokemon, Gen 5 Rival, Clay, Skyla, Grimsley, RoxieI have several PMD OCs

ROLEPLAY PLOT IDEAS:

HOMESTUCK

BEST FRIENDS, NOT BEST MEAL

This plot would take place before SBURB or SGRUB and would need a troll OC of sorts. Vriska, in search of trolls to feed to her Lusus, eventually stumbles into you. She greets you warmly, speaking with you in a suave and sarcastic manner that envokes a smile somehow. You begin to follow her as she requests but as Vriska gets to know you much better she begins to grow hesitant about feeding you to her blood hungry Lusus. This, for the cerulean troll, was a very rare event to feel. This would prompt the troll to come clean, something she had never done before...

BLACKEST OF ROMANCE

Your most hated rival Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, AKA Vriska, is at it again. Wrecking havoc across the sea and plundering all the treasure for herself. She is a sly one, one that always slips away from your fingers before you can apprehend her or finally have your sweet victory against her. Her luck is immense, but not unlimited. She is destined to run out of that dumb luck of her's eventually. And you plan for that day to be today. You recently obtained information from a certain somebody to the possible hideout of Mindfang's. With much haste, you prepare to face your kismesis face to face... What ensues is up to the roll of lady luck's dice...

TH3 ST3NCH OF D3C31T

This plot will also take place before SBURB/SGRUB. You are a troll that would end up finding a certain someone's hive out of pure curiosity. It looked to be a tree home of sorts with what appeared to be hanging plushies from the branches??? It definitely warranted some type of investigation despite knowing better. Eventually you make it to the entrance of the hive and knock at first, but there was no answer. Nothing. You give the doorknob a small twist as a last ditch effort and well... It opened? You were surprised by this but walked in and began to investigate... There was no lusus from what you could see. Was this place abandoned? As you snoop a troll would be returning home but she could smell that there was something very... wrong. An investigation was very much needed!

STEVEN UNIVERSE

WEAK

(Takes place during SU Future) One day while strolling the further parts of Beach City you would come across Jasper's cave, although unknowing of this fact. You enter the cave, yearning for something to do. Exploring the cave seems like a great idea. But instead of finding something cool or interesting, you instead wind up in meeting a gem who does not look pleased to see you. If you are a gem, she will proceed to provoke you into a beatdown. (Does not matter if you are willing to fight). From there, the gem may find some interest in the stranger depending on how well you fought before losing. If you are human on the other hand, Jasper will immediately begin to try and intimidate you away from the cave by threats (and if you continue to persist by showing off her strength). If you decide to show a little ignorant bravado and stay, maybe throw a few taunts at the gem, she may just find a little interest in you.

Star Fox

WOLF ON THE RUN

You are an ace pilot that have recently had a near death experience due to an outlaw named Wolf, who has a considerably high bounty on his head. You would only be rescued by Fox Mccloud and his crew before anymore damage could be done to your ship. The appearance of Fox would prompt Wolf to abscond due to being outnumbered. In a want for revenge, you would team up with Fox in order to finally bring in the outlaw, though he would prove to be quite the clever opponent. This task would not be easy.

MERCENARIES TOGETHER

You as well as Wolf were hired to work together by a rising power wanting to achieve universal domination. The two of you are hired to take down some of the most skilled enemies to the rising power, though Wolf is proving to be a very difficult partner. He is very self reliant, not liking to work in teams. He prefers to keep to himself, not to mention the fact that he is very head strong, it is his way or the highway. But as the two of you work together, perhaps you can change this with time? Either that or wind up being another rival to the Wolf...

STRANDED

You live on Earth, living a normal life. You are currently resting outside at home after a busy day, watching the stars. You have always had a deep fascination with space and what could possibly be out there. As you star gaze you seem to find a shooting star, excited you make the wish to one day find extraterrestrial life... Though your wish was to come true, you did not wish upon a shooting star. Instead, you wished upon a crashing ship which contained a Wolf, Wolf O'Donnell. He had been shot down by Fox (During the events of Star Fox, Battle For Atlas) and maneuvered to the closest planet to land on. The wolf prepared for impact, all you would hear was a loud crashing sound. The Sound of something metallic being scratched and ruined. Curious, you would go to investigate to discover Wolf...

Pokemon

SCARED OF THE DARK?

As long as you could remember you have always had a fear of ghost and dark type pokemon, it was something you could never really get over when you were younger due to a bad experience. Despite this, one day you would meet a trainer named Grimsley, someone who specialized in dark type pokemon. Though, you did not know this until he began to speak about his pokemon during a conversation with you. This would prompt you to come clean about your fear of dark type pokemon to Grimsley, upon hearing your confession he offers to help you overcome the fear with his pokemon.

(More plots for other fandoms I am in to be released soon...)

(Also I would like to say sorry if some of these are not the best, I plan on fleshing these out far more as time goes on and I have more roleplays with others)

so please! tell me if you are interested in a roleplay with me! I would love to get started with roleplaying with others here!

View attachment 711141

i saw the undertale tag and you caught my attention, if it's still open i would love join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back