• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey guys. You have not seen me in a while I know, but I've come back bearing gifts.. hehe, not really on the gifts I'm afraid. Anyways, here is my preferences, and rules, blah blah blah.

My Preferences:
*I do not have a preference for which gender I prefer to play because I can do both.
**With a romance rp, I prefer BxG since I am not comfortable doing BxB or GxG. This is not negiotable.
***I can write a paragraph for sure, but I do try to match my partner.
*****I would rather rp with someone over 18, but if your mature and can write a response that I can read and understand, then we're all good. So I guess age doesn't really matter.
*****I will not be correcting your grammar or spelling, so please please please do not correct mine.
******I Prefer 3rd person since it's easier for me to follow along, but I suppose this isn't required.

*******I like talking OOC, but that's not required either.

My Rules:
*No smut or anything like that.
**While I don't care what your sexuality is in real life, I prefer BxG relationship in the roleplay nothing against LGBTQ, but I just ain't comfortable roleplaying it.
***No OldxYoung (IE TeacherxStudent) relationships.
****No incest (IE BrotherxSister, CousinxCousin, etc)
*****And the most important rule of all, yes I am including this as a rule, HAVE FUN!!!!

Things I like:
Romance (This is a must)
Tragedy
Mystery (I love a good murder mystery!!!)
Fandom

Things I will not do:
Sci fi of any kind
Animals (just not really in the mood right now for animal roleplays)

***Right now, the only fandom that I am searching for is a game in the app store called Choices: Stories You Play, but I have only finished one story which is The Royal Romance***

Possible Ideas:
*Character A finds themselves on a journey to a kingdom to meet their potiential husband/wife which also happens to be a prince/princess (Character B), but they fall in love with Character B's best friend, Character C instead. (Mulitiple roles may be included in this one) (It should be noted that neither Character A or Character C are royalty, just Character B and anyone else we want to add.)
*Character A and Character B find themselves involved in some sort of deadly conspiracy. (Needs work)
*She glanced up at the stars, sighing softly. "If you could be stuck on a deserted island with anyone, who would it be?" He glanced at her in confusion at first, then tossed another log into the fireplace while he contemplated the question. "You, the answer to that has always been you. I know we didn't get off to a great start, but my answer to that is still you."

Pairings
Enemies to friends
Roomates
SisterxBrother's Friend
BrotherxSister's Friend
BabysitterxSingle Parent
CommonerxPrince's Best Friend
CommonerxPrincess's Best Friend
Single MomxSingle Dad

Thoughts? Ideas that you have but haven't got to try yet? Go ahead and ask about them. :) I promise I don't bite. Anyways, look forward to your responses!!! *blows kisses to the crowd before she bows and walks off stage*​

Last edited:
A question. You ever read any Agatha Christie's mysteries with Poirot before? Just trying to think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back