• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a roleplay partner to do a boyXboy roleplay with.

_baby_blue_

~ I have a jet black heart ~
Hello fellas! I am looking for a preferably literate roleplay partner. Unfortunately, I don only boyXboy roleplays, where I play the more submissive one - just the cute innocent kind of guy.
I am looking for realistic roleplay only. That means no fantasy, sci-fi, medieval, futuristic, steampunk or anything else. Just casual romantic roleplay.
The genres I am looking for then are romance and drama. A lot of drama.
I usually do high school scenarios, but I am not really into cliché plots. I have 9 plots I am willing to do and if you don't like any of them, we will simply pick one of yours or come up with one together.
So hit me up if you are interested! Please don't say 'hi' only - introduce yourself first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back