• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner(s)

Just Lemons

King of Lemons
Hello to you all!

I am seeking for roleplay with someone or a small group of people. I can take a few requests but I do have a few requirements and rules besides all the RP nation rules. First, however, I will explain a few things about myself. I have been roleplaying for eight years now and have grown to my own style. I can be a sucker for description at times and enjoy setting the scene. I normally roleplay as male but can play as females. I love writing and am even writing my own book at the moment, I have also written my own fanfiction. However, fandoms in roleplay are not something I do. The amount I write is limited to what I received by you. If I only get a few lines, then I have nothing to go off on and can’t write as much. Which makes things boring for me. I write from 400 words up to 1000 but usually write 600. I would appreciate something similar!

With all this in mind, here are my requirements:

• Please, please write as much as possible. I expect at least one good, detailed paragraph but would love more.​
  • I would love it if you had good grammar but this is not a complete necessity to roleplay with me.​
  • Be able to put into the plot, I need you to work with me and add drama rather than me do all the hard work.​
  • Talk to me, tell me what you like and what you don't like. If there is something you think I can improve on than I would love to know. I want to be able to keep growing and developing as a writer with everything I write.​
  • I would like to see an example but isn't necessary!​

I can play a lot of topics and such. If you have read this please write lemons when you message me. If you don't I won't roleplay with you. I do enjoy dark elements however, for example; bad pasts, forbidden love, struggles with death and ailment ect. I prefer to stick to MxM. I am able to come up with ideas and write plots, I prefer for us to discuss and come up with a basic idea together but if you need me to I can write something up. One other thing is I love reading what you have to offer, plots and other writing material. With this, I also don't write smut.

So! Do any of you want to roleplay with me? If so either send me a message or post here. I am looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back