• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a regular writing partner

creativemind

Looking for writing partners for a romance mxf roleplay. I'm open to historical but realistic is a must. I am not into the fantasy realm at all. I'm open to ideas but I have a few of my own. Currently interested in playing a WWII soldier potentially meeting a forbidden love overseas. Other ideas as well so I'm open to talk about it. Looking to play today so if you're out there, bored, and interested write me. I'll PM you if you need. Happy Hunting everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in some sort of mystery plot? Perhaps two friends could fly to Boston just as a trip to visit the city and go to the museum, but while they're there strange things happen to them. For example, as they're driving to the museum, they could realize that they're being dogged by a silver van. Or as they go back into the hotel room, they pick up a strange warning note.

I'm actually not sure where this would lead to or why they would have such things happening, but we could always come up with a plot together. c:

We technically could incorporate a bit of romance in there, although I'm not sure how well that would work if mystery were the main focus of this roleplay. But if the characters were meant to be there, it should flow well that way IC anyways. ^^

It's an idea. I still can't PM waiting on the ability to do so. I have also wanted to do the forbidden relationships etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back