• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a RDR2 1x1!!

motleyroses

wannabe 90s gal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy!

I'm looking for a RDR2 1x1 as I want to use my new oc, Catori Raven Weaver!:^)

I DO ask that you play a canon character to ship with her, HOWEVER I am willing to double up as a canon character if you have an OC you'd like to play as well!

I don't exactly know who I'd want to ship her with but here's some fun ideas!

- Sean, he's goofy and out of pocket enough that I think she'd find him strangely endearing. And maybe it's right after Arthur rescues him, and Catori is new to the gang and Sean is like, "Oooo>:3".

-Molly, Catori would see how Dutch treats her and would likely take her aside to talk some sense into her, blossoming a friendship and maybe eventually more if Molly sees how Catori cares about her.

- Strangely, Micah. He's the worst, but canonically in her story Catori also ends up betraying the gang, before Micah does. We could do after he does and he sees her out knowing he could use a good gun. Plus it would be fun to work out her slowly softening to him as at first she views him as nothing more than an, "insensitive horse's ass,".

If you think you can get a good grip on any of their characters lmk! (Let me know in the message you need me what one you want to do!)

Obviously if you want to double up tell me who I should play for your character as well.
If you have a drawn face claim for your character, that's okay as I have a drawn one for Catori. If you have an irl faceclaim that works too as I also have one for Catori! Just tell me:3

Some requirements;

-Be 18+
-Have a decent grasp of grammar.
-Be able to write at least 2 good sized paragraphs
-Be okay with nsfw, both suggestive(must go off-site or be skipped) and gore
-Have a decent grasp on RDR2 lore

We can also obviously make our OCS interact!

Hopefully you'll consider:3 If you want to move off website we can use discord:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back