• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a quick RP partner. (Always open!)

Rose-Chan

Trying to bring myself back
So as of late, i'ce felt the itch to return to roleplaying, but i have certain ideas in mind i dont think i can manage with groups, or these itches i need to scratch. Currently, as of posting, i have this itch for combat and powers. Id like to find a partner i can do on-again off-again combat rp with, either in a setting or just quick battles. It can be a way for me to hone back into ro after what feels like a year away!
Currently i have no plans beyond this: I want combat, i want powers/magic.
Im open to ideas and planning with anyone.

>My only major restriction is that i prefer paragraphs in posts. The more you give me to work with the more im going to match what youve given. But im *not* doing one or two-liners.
The rest are minor gripes, like not being used to sci-fi settings, steampunk, etc.

Ask if there are any ideas you have, or pm

This thread may be updated/edited in the future for when my interests change around.
Thank you in advance for reading!

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, im sure youve already seen my post in there. Im sorry i forgot to say thanks.

Still open to more people.

Just keeps things from getting all cluttered up here. If that's a problem we could discuss here, but id prefer it be dm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back