• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For a Person!

BigCommieTommy

Previously Gongortor
So, I've been looking around various forums and have never gotten anything from them. I guess this is what I get for being 3rd shift... Oh well. I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to start something with me!

I should put my qualifications

• Been writing on my own and have created many pieces of work for about five years now
  • Works included (none published) Two novels, a collection of short stories, poetry, and three films
  • Went to school for four years on writing (creative mostly, a hint of technical)
  • I run tabletop games every week and always GM/DM

That's about it besides from what are off limits in terms of writing

Things I like:

• Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Modern
  • Post-Apocalyptic

Things I don't like:

• FanFic
  • Romance
  • Mystery
  • Slice of life

Thank you all for reading! You can contact me directly at necolif@gmail.com or on here. Thank you again! Have a lovely timezone!

I've had a few more on the dark side because I like dark fantasy and gritty sci-fi stuff. But if you've ever seen the games, metro, or stalker, you would have a pretty good base on what I would want to do! But, I'm open to discuss anything that you would want to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back