• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a passionate partner! (Sounds weird but I swear its sfw)

chipper_radio

Hello! Im looking for someone who is willing to rp dark themes with me, these will all be 18+ but not in the smut kind of way, Im talking heavy themes (mentioned and outright stated) but it will NOT be romanticising such themes

Basically the setting involves supernaturals, imagine SCP meets Creepypasta.

A facility bent on using supernatural genes to better human lives but the facility is morally gray, monsters can be both predator (S Rank Monster/Feral) or prey (Compliant)

You can either be human working in the facility or monster or both human (not working in the facility) and monster.

Please note that I am not a native english speaker so if you dont understand a phrase Im saying please tell me to avoid confusion

Any level rper is fine but the minimum reply should atleast be two to three sentences. I also work better in the PMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back