• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Partner

Milano

Lord Death
So I guess it's been getting kinda boring when someone is doing a multiple player rp but when you want the next player to respond the other one responds and then it gets boring...

I have Genre Restrictions I do not allow anything that's about romance or at least do "Then it fades to black" or nothing at all because I do not want to see that and some others don't either. I do not do MLP Rp because honestly that's for girls seven and under. I do not do god wars because that gets boring quickly

Rules I shouldn't have to remind you multiple times about these

1. Do not do things that are gross, messed up, or sick in anyway
  2. There should be no romance
  3. Nothing under rated or too over rated
  4. I do like horror but not to much of it

What I do Accept I do like cross overs like crime with a little mystery or magic user with an AU (Alternate Universe) Here is a list of what I accept Magic, Elemental, Academy, Mystery, Crime, Fantasy, Realistic, Modern and some others

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back